i. overview of the fan
explosion-proof axial flow fan | axial flow fan is a new type of fan designed on the basis of t30-11 in the 1980s in china. it has obvious advantages compared with t30-11 fan:
1. more reasonable structure;
2. the performance is greatly improved, and the total pressure effectiveness is 89.5%;
3. lower noise, 3.6db (a) lower noise (than a sound level).
this series of fans are suitable for conveying inflammable, explosive and non-corrosive gases. the ambient temperature shall not exceed 60℃.widely used in general factories, warehouses, offices, residential ventilation or strong heating cooling, but also in the long exhaust pipe interval lv couplet installation to increase the pressure in the pipe, remove the motor can be a free fan.the anti-corrosion axial flow fan (ft35-11 type) is made of anti-corrosion material with epoxy paint. the air duct and blade are made of glass fiber reinforced plastics. the motor uses special anti-corrosion motor for conveying corrosive gases.explosion-proof axial flow fan | explosion-proof axial flow fan, used for conveying flammable and explosive gases.the impeller is made of aluminum alloy to prevent spark in operation. the motor adopts flameproof motor.anti-corrosion and explosion-proof axial flow fan with anti-corrosion and explosion-proof function.fan with bracket foot and motor voltage, please specify when ordering.
ii. fan installation instructions
1. before installation, check the fan in detail to see if there is any damage and deformation. if there is any damage and deformation, it can only be installed after proper repair.
2. during installation, please pay attention to check whether each connection part is loose, and the clearance between blade and air duct should be uniform without touching.
3. the weight of the pipe connecting the tuyere shall not be borne by the fan's air duct, and additional support shall be added during installation.
4. the air collector must be installed at the end of the fan outlet, and the protection net must be installed.
5. the fan base must be naturally connected with the foundation plane, and the base must not be struck for forced connection, so as to prevent deformation of the base. during installation, the machine base should be corrected, iron sheets should be added, the horizontal position should be maintained, and then the anchor bolts should be tightened.
6. after the installation is completed, the experiment must be carried out first, and the formal use is allowed only after the normal operation.